行业资讯

五种通用方法助你提高笔译水平

文章来源:专业翻译公司 发布时间:2017-05-20 13:53点击次数:
    对于一些水平有待抬高的舌人来说,怎样进一步提高本人的英语水平,译出相符本地化翻译条件的先进译文,是一件十分头疼的事项.今日送上大家带来美国蒙特雷国外钻研生院(Monterey Institute of International Studies)送上雄壮舌人的演练提议.
五种通用方法助你提高笔译水平
    1.Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).多念书,越发要读外语大作.

    Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.

    每日读高质量的报纸(如《纽约时报》《华尔街日报》等),执着起码一年.

    Read high quality news magazines (e.g. the Economist), cover to cover.

    读高质量的杂志(如《经济学家》等),从封面到封底,任一页都要读.

    Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).

    浏览对于你感爱好的主题的外语大作.

    Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.

    浏览其它高质量的,有助于拓宽视野的材伎.

    2.Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all working languages.多关注电视和广播里的各语哪类局势报导.

    Don't just listen to news stories; analyze them.

    不要只把消息当故事听,要解析消息.

    Keep abreast of current events and issues.

    与时俱进,跟上局势的步履.

    Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.

    把消息节目和采访录下来,以便回首.

    3.Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).增强你在经济、正史、律例、国外政治和道理方面的学问,相识一些根基的定义和道理.

    Take college-level courses, review high school texts, etc.

    可以通过演练大学课程或复课高中教材来抵达这少许.

    Strengthen your knowledge in a specialized field (preferably in a technical field, such as computers).

    增强你在某个特定界限的学问(最佳是某个技巧界限,如计算机等).

    4.Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.在通用话语是你所学外语的国家住上一段时辰.

    A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.

    保举起码住上半年到一年.

    Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.

分享到: 更多
------分隔线----------------------------